Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Report!


Good report for my Noah last Thursday. He brought an Xbox 360 game to play while we were at the hospital but someone else had it. But he was nice enough to let Noah get another remote & play with him. He was a teenager & I thought it was really great of him to let Noah play. Not all teenagers are so nice Noah said to me later. He cracks me up sometimes. So he played & we waited for labs & chemo.


Labs came back good & we told them about the headache's & bone pain he has been having. Monitoring it this week so far none! YEAH! If it does continue they may change the dosage on some of the med's he is on. Spinal tap next visit in 4 weeks. Noah hates, hates, spinal taps! No eating after a certain time the night before & of course no eating in the morning. At least they schedule us early so he doesn't have too long. He gets a headache and doesn't usually feel good the rest of the day.


So chemo got there fast on Thursday just a quick push and access needle out. Made our appointment & just the two of us stopped at Chili's to eat on the way home. Now we are back to the day to day & school work like crazy! We thank God for all he has done and all that he continues to do in our life. God promises: "I will instruct you in the way you should go; I will guide you with my eye." Ps. 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment