Friday, July 1, 2011

He Leads us....

Noah and I recently had the great opportunity to be involved with the Faces of Hope project that our photographer friend @ Heather Marshall Photography put together. The picture to the left is from the photo shoot. Trying to get Noah to give me a hug these days isn't as easy as when he was three. I love the picture and it really captures "us".

The name of our blog is "Our Journey" and I have always referred to Noah's diagnosis as a journey. I haven't been updating the blog as much as I would like to... And now that we are on Noah's last year of treatment I am going to push myself to update it at least once a month if not more.

The one thing I want everyone to know is that God has lead Noah and I during it ALL. Everyone asks it.. says it... or wonders... How do you get through something like this? He Leads us...We know that God isn't going to allow us see into the future. He promises a lamp unto our feet, not a crystal ball. We do not need to know what will happen tomorrow.

We only need to know that he leads us, and we will find Grace to help us when we need it. Heb 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment